Monday, September 5, 2011

ISTE

School begins again tomorrow and I haven't even posted about ISTE yet! First of all traveling to Philly by train was a wonderful idea. Very relaxing and all went well.

The time in Philly flew by and was filled with friends, learning, and adventures.

I put the links I collected from the various workshops in a LiveBinder. The photos I took are on my flickr page. I'm looking forward to trying out some of the new resources in my classroom this year. Symbaloo was a new to me site. After meeting with the other reading teachers in our district this summer and coming up with a list of reading sites I put the sites for K-2 into a Symbaloo. I hope it will be easier for the children/parents/me to find a specific site to practice skills. As the year progresses I'll let you know what else I try that I learned about from ISTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment